Friday, February 12, 2010

Perfect being imperfect

I drew a sketch and colored it with water colors. It didn’t come out to be great. As a child, I was pathetic in drawing (I don’t mean I have grown up now), but now it has improved considerably. I felt very bad looking at the outcome. But then something sprouted in the mind and made me all the way happier. Why do I expect myself to be great and perfect in everything? Here lies the problem. However, imperfection forms a part of perfection. Perfection is total and how can something be beyond the scope of totality? I have some imperfections and that’s what makes me perfect. Universe has imperfections and hence it is so perfect inside. And then I realized IMPERFECTION IS A PART OF AND A PATH TO PERFECTION.


Few months later: By the way, my painting has improved considerably.